Only 11% of pay per click advertising account managers proactively optimize their account each week. The other 89% do not work for Propellant Media.
Adwords PPC Account Restructure Build
After our team has conducted our in depth Adwords Audit, now we get into the actual account restructure and a full mapping gameplan that either your internal team can implement, your existing digital agency, or our agency can implement on your behalf. This is what that process looks like:
- Immediate Short Term Recommendations From Prior In Depth Audit
- Long Term Recommendations From Prior In Depth Audit
- Campaign/Category Restructure Map
- Adgroup/Sub-Category Restructure Map
- Keyword Build
- Ad Creation
- Ad Extension Creation
This will exist as your roadmap to building a cohesive Adwords PPC Campaign based on logic, extensive experience, and an understanding of how to align your business cashflow and ROI needs with your Google Adwords and business strategy.
Adwords PPC Restructure Implementation
First we discussed how we execute depth audits. After we conduct those audits, a client may request we provide a full restructure map of how to fully restructure and redo their existing Google Adwords Campaigns.
Next, we’ll have clients fully engage our team to full implement the road map we presented to the client. Here is how we begin the implementation phase of the account restructure:
- Upload New Campaigns, Adgroups, Ads, Keywords, and URL’s
- Upload & Confirmation of Campaign Settings
- Device Types
- Campaign Types (Call Only, Standard, Display)
- Ad Schedule
- Create & Implement Ad Extensions
- Monitor Performance of New Structure
- Post Launch Campaign Keyword Adjustments
- Customized Documentation & Management Guidelines
If you choose to have our team manage the campaign beyond the initial implementation phase, our team will still provide some management guidelines to your internal team for our monthly discussions.
“Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on AdWords.” Our team strives to beat that benchmark.
Our ability to develop Adwords campaigns centered on companies paying for phone calls instead of clicks to your website is what sets up apart. Our Click To Call only campaigns typically perform 40% better than similar traditional Adwords campaign. And trust us, our traditional campaigns already prove strong dividends for our brands.
- Campaigns driven by ROI
- Keyword Research that drives targeted leads
- Proactive account management
- Conversions tracked down to the phone call
- Pay For only phone calls, not just clicks to your website
- Extensive experience in ecommerce and google shopping campaigns
Paid Search Management Process
Here we perform a deep dive into your account to get a sense of what opportunities we can take advantage of.
We need to understand your business so we can build KPI’s to meet around your Adwords campaigns.
It’s now time to build your campaign utilizing targeted keyword research, stellar ad messaging, and bid management.
Now we take a maniacal approach to managing your campaigns in a proactive way to exceed our targets.
Optimizing these campaigns and reporting is what holds our team accountable.
“89% of the traffic generated by search ads is not replaced by organic clicks when ads are paused.”
“For high commercial intent search queries, the top three ad spots take about 40% of the clicks on the page.”
Pay Per Click Advertising remains a critical channels for brands and organizations that want to connect with active searchers.
Why would you not want to be in front of those active buyers? We can get you there at the ROI that makes sense for your business.
Fill Out the contact form or call us at 1 (877) 776-7358.